tattoos

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Merry, Merry, Merino...


I've been longing to return to my good old thing that I do best - SHOPPING. Last month I can't do much shopping coz I don't have the energy to do so due to fasting (Thank God, I can save my money...but not for so long). But now that October has arrived...fasting is over, autumn has also started. With the weather becomes a little bit chill, I'm thinking of updating my Autumn/Winter 2008 collection. I've been dying to have a massive collection of knitwear that fits me. Last year I've been wearing the stupid lambswool that not only plain chunky, it also damn unshapely. It hides my body! Arrggghh!!!

With the current credit crunch creeping in, this time I need great quality knitwears. What's best other than merino wool. They're soft, light and can keep me warm. Plus, it hugs my body damn good. (If you got the asset, you might as well flaunt t, right?).

Really love Uniqlo extra fine merino knitwears. They're damn cheap, plus they come in many colors and cuts. I got myself red and grey V necks, and a couple of light and dark grey cardi. (Thank God they're on sale, baby! Plus got another 10% student discounts). I also snapped two merino V necks from H&M - dark choc and green (as being worn by Matt Loewen in their ad). It's damn awesome and the best thing is I got them at 20% off coz I'm their newsletter buddies. Since I'm also being dying to get my hands on All Saints' Costelloe since June, they finally are mine. They're damn unique with the half-sleeve. Got two of them cheaper at ASOS (plus another extra 15% off for their October offer).

What can I say... the desire has been burning up since last month. Shop till I drop dead gorgeous! So now, autumn... here I come. bring in the chill....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger