tattoos

Friday, November 27, 2009

You Smells Good...

'Who disturb my slumber!!' - that's not the phrase from Aladdin. Rather, that'd probably the most appropriate phrase to decribe what my mate would've said to me once I accidentally woke him up from his sleep when he crashed my pad long time ago. Not that I made loud noise that morning - but the striking smell of my Polo Sport. He said it smells damn good - and that's what woke him up. Lol!

And in fact when I was in the Tube the other day, the lady who was standing next to me can't help to sneeze due my scentsation. Sorry darling, but thanks for noticing my Chic. (btw, do you know that when women sneeze, they're thinking about sex? Hmmm...interesting ;D).

Anyway, one thing I can't live without is definitely the perfume. It's a must-wear every day. Great smell attract attention (and seduce people too? Ahaks!). I've tried different perfumes through the years and it does depend on the phases of life that I'm going through. It was Polo Sport and V/S by Versace during my hyperactive period. Then Benetton during my laid-back self when I first came to UK. But the one that I always like is Chic by Carolina Herrera - which I used during my 'rebranding period of ZA' back in 2005 (and still use it till now). It's very urban and chic, indeed. and i love the bottle too. Now, it's a mixed between Chic, CK Man and Free, Armani, and Boss Bottled Platinum. Wow.. that's quite something, huh?

But choosing a fragrance should be very personal too. I once read that different astrology signs suit different scent. I think it's quite true coz so far I've been wearing those with kinda citrusy smell, with a touch of spice. Fresh and vibrant. Very Scorpio indeed. :)

And those people at Sport even came up with the list of scents and their wearers. Well, since I'm wearing Armani Extreme + Boss Bottled + CK Free - does it mean I'm a Mr Lover lover who is an immaculate but free-spirited? Mmm.. naughty but nice. :D


[pix from Sport]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger