tattoos

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Could This Be My New SUV?

People has been asking when will I change my car? The thing is, I probably won't - at this time, no. Coz it's quite hard to find a car that really fulfill my expectations. For start, I don't really drive car car coz since five years ago I only drive SUV. It's all about the seat and the height of the vehicle, really... coz I prefer to be sitting like in a proper seat, not to slouch like in a typical saloon car. And SUV got more power especially when riding up the highlands, since it has more torque with its better McPherson suspension and 4WD capability, making the maneuveribility through the wetland is a swift. 

My other dilemma to get a SUV is the good styling; both internal and external look. I always dream of the BMW X6, but it'll cost me more than half a million to own just the basic spec. I'm a big fan of Mercedes M series and Volkswagen Toureg, yet the price is too much to bear. I never like the new Honda CRV, but love the cool Mazda; though it looks a bit 'elongated'. I like the vibrant and quirky Nissan Juke, though the look is almost a joke. And Kia, I quite like the new Sportage, very strong and dynamic - though some opinions says 'don't buy a Kia' which I don't know why. So, what to choose? Perhaps, just stick to my Perodua je lah...

Anyway, could 2012 be the year I change for a new car? Perhaps, getting the new 2012 Ford Vertrek? It's superbly cool, with the futuristic look which is once tauted to be a concept car. It has been unveiled last January at Detroit Motor Show, and Ford said this model is gonna replace Kuga and the old-looking Escape, making it a perfect crossover for the young at heart.

One thing for sure: it does look fierceeeee! (and if less than RM150k, can conside to buy one la...)








[pix from various sources]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger