tattoos

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Yellow Fever

Yellow is by far my least favorite color in the color wheel. I dunno what's about it, but there's something about the color which I quite resent. I felt the hue is a bit 'pungent', too overpowering and very attention grabbing; which can came across a bit offensive or in my face kinda thing. Looking through my wardrobe, I can confirm I have no all-yellow clothes - except for some combination with other colors, like my stripes tee from Asos and the checks shirt from Topman. Other than that, nada. [click!]

It's funny that apart from yellow being associated with youth, vibrant, joy and happiness; it is one color that symbolizes wisdom and intellectual energy. Yellow produces a warming effect, arouses cheerfulness, stimulates mental activity, and generates muscle energy. And there's some opinion that you should add yellow in your life if you want;
  • some clarity for decision-making;
  • relief from 'burnout', panic, nervousness or exhaustion
  • sharper memory and concentration skills, and
  • protection from lethargy and depression during dull weather.
Huh, really? Still, to me I won't be having any clothes in 'true' all-yellow. Yet to inject a sense of happiness and joy, turning a bit mellow with yellow in the accessories department is no harm instead. It's all about being discreet with the color, that's the most important!






No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger