tattoos

Saturday, November 26, 2011

It Kliq and Felt So Right...

I normally found stuff by chance. Not that I really wanted to but perhaps my preying eyes is just too 'evil' to notice stuff that made me drawn to it. The bad thing is that in the end it will go home with me definitely (provided that the price is within my reach!). And that happens again when I visited Popular bookstore at Sunway Pyramid last Tuesday during which I was wandering around the store and found this iPad case which I think is pretty cool.

It's a felt, one of the material that I like due to its wool-like features. Very raw, very textured and quite hardwearing. I got one almost similar but a portfolio folder instead from Zara that is quite handy to fill my things [click here to see]. But this one is much cooler since it's for my tablet. And it has a flap cover (velcro-ed), with another zippered compartment on the front making it much roomy and more practical. The reason why I bought it is not really to fill my iPad in - rather, I view it is a good alternative as a clutch due to the attached wristlet on the side. The size that's not too big nor too small is just perfect to 'mlutch' it along. And with the solid construction, plus the high quality metal hardware used on some element of the case - what more could I ask for?

The brand is called Kliq, which originated from the Down Under. I think with just simple look and design, this iPad case will definitely gonna make it big one day soon...






No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger