tattoos

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Uniqlo Opens At Selfridges

Uniqlo finally gone upmarket by opening its first consession in the super-classy, uber chic mall, Selfridges. Opps, but wait a minute. It's not the whole collection, rather only menswear is available on the First Floor of the mall.

It opened on Saturday, the 21st February. What better for me to check out what's hot and what's not in the newly opened consessions in Selfridges. So I made my way to the store as early as 10.00 am yesterday morning (it made its debut on 9.30 am, so I'm 30 min late). Feeling rather confused as I'm not sure where exactly it is located in the mall. After asking the lady at the reception, she told me it maybe located at the Casual collection. That mean it is on the South Side.

And there it is. On the South side of the mall. Pass through the Underwear section, it is neatly tucked at one corner. Nearby Topman.

Is it any good? Yes it does. It may sound biased coz I'm a big fan of Uniqlo. The arrangement is splendid. Though small area, but it is colorful. Quite a number of staples like chinos, UT T-shirts, new shirts and belts collections, and their infamous jeans.

Any new offers? Bet it is. As part of their opening promotion, most of the items are given a discount. And the most prized bargain find is the new Japanese-made denim. One word to describe: Splendid. Great cut, great fit and great price (discounted). The material so damn good, it resembles the one by Evisu and Tom Ford. While Evisu may cost at least £150 and Tom Ford a min of £400, the one at Uniqlo only cost me below £30. What a price. I snapped two coz I can't believe the price. (Always buy 2 if u like it and can afford it). As the line in the Shopaholic move said - worth every penny!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger