tattoos

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Highstreet Vs. High End: Exhibit 8 - Blazer with Piping

The hottest trend for blazer this season would definitely be the one with contrast piping. Blazer in black with white piping. Looks very edgy, sharp and chic. When I hit Topman last 3 weeks, I know I've seen the exact designer one. And yes, I'm right. It's Dolce & Gabbana's.

While Dolce's may cost me a merely weeks of rent to pay for, the one by Topman doesn't break the bank that much. Perhaps, it's a fraction of the price. Overall look is similar. The only different might be a bit on the lapels. And the fabric; Topman is a polyester/viscose mix while Dolce & Gabbana's is satin. And, River Island also copy similar look, but theirs is in grey (with white piping).

Btw, both are deliciously edgy!

Dolce & Gabbana (L), Topman (R)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger