tattoos

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Seeing Double: Ally Capellino Nylon Tote

Ooops, I see it again! Imitation is really a form of flattery. The last time I wrote about Zara imitating Dolce & Gabbana nylon tote bag, not it's time the London famous bag maker - Ally Capellino to follow suit.

Well, at first glance it struck me striaght away "Wow, what a Dolce!". Similarity is on the overall look. The two front pocket with flap cover, the detachable shoulder strap and the fabric - nylon. Of course there's some tweak here and there to make it their own design. Instead of zipped pocket, Ally did with stud. And the color is what.. plum? Aubergine? Doesn't really matter. But the combo with brown trim is a nice touch.

And compare it with my Zara nylon tote. Doesn't it look the same at first glance? (I wish I could have Ally's design in Zara's color combo. That coule be interesting)


(pix from Asos.com)

My Zara nylon tote in Navy/brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger