tattoos

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

ES Style: Pastel

Are we ready to rock in blues? No, I don't mean the winter blues, silly. The color. Yeah, coz I think being in black all the time is quite depressing enough. Now is the time to 'shower' ourself h-to-t in colors. In blue and its hues, like this lookbook from ES Magazine.

I just love how the pastel blue and grey works together. Quite harmony and complimentary. And pastels is gonna be a hit this coming season too. Still, I'd rather go for washed out version of pastel blue, rather than powder blue coz the latter is more inclined to feminine side. And pairing it up with suede accessories like the shoes and belt in grey, I think it'll add more pizzazz to the outfit.

Hmm.. there's one problem for me though; I don't have any pastel blues in my wardrobe. Think I'm gonna get those Uniqlo UJ jeans coz they went for a discount at just £14.99. Better be quick than be sorry! As for grey accessories, my Zara grey suede laced-up could do the job. Or the Jimmy Choo H&M boots and bag, both in grey suedes. That's deff an extra pizzazz! :)


[pix from ES Mag]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger