tattoos

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A Milk Carton? No, It's Mjolk Bag!

I dunno whether to like it or to hate it. But still I found it interesting. And part of me love it. I love how unique it looks. At first glance I thought it was a carton. Like the milk carton that I used to bring with me to school during the yesteryears. Or it also look like the paperbag which I carried that takeaway fries from McDonald's. Still, I love how simple it looks. Quirky, but simple.

And it's from Mjolk. It's not a paperbag or a milk carton, but it's a backpack. A canvas backpack with very nice stripes lining inside. It looks very cool in white, with that envelope-lookalike stripey edge top. Where to get it? Exclusive @ Topman, at £40.

So, can I just put some milk cartons in this though? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger