tattoos

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Gap Fall/Winter 2011 Lookbook

Gap elevated. That's all I can say when I look at the new Fall/Winter 2011 lookbok by the famous American fast fashion label. I normally associated Gap with having a quite slouchy look and lots of washed fabric, but this new look is something I would definitely welcomed for. They look kinda polished, lots of slimmer silhouettes that really contours the body very well. I know Gap has stocked their Slim jeans for quite some time now in their collection, but to be seeing the new chinos having a slimmer look - that is something to look out for.

And the color also look slightly better, with sharper and less muted, washed-out tones. The one thing that is truly a must-have by Gap in every Fall/Winter is their leather jackets; and this collection is no exception. From the baseball type to the biker one, I really love the new leather jackets by Gap. Slimmer, that's why...

Other key pieces: the slim suit jacket with thin lapel (#1), and the corded knitwear which I think reminisces the Alexander McQueen (by which I can't recall which season's..), but sans the skeleton front.






[pix from style.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger