tattoos

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Like Parents, Like Children...

Last weekend I spend my time at my sister's in KL. Upon having the afternoon tea, my bro-in-law mentioned to me about a story which I think is quite funny, yet flattering at the same time. He said recently he went to a department store with his five-year-old daughter (my niece), and it happened that she saw a pair of cute shoes on the shelf. She immediately said to her dad, I want shoes like Ashu! (That's what they call me, kinda).

Shoes like mine? How? It turned out that she wants the boots - an ankle boots - just like what she saw I'm wearing the previous weeks when I spent a night at theirs. Yes, my Gucci boots, the one with a very high-ankle and zipper on the side. Funny enough, the boots that she wants also has zipper on the side. Oh, my. Did I've just inspired my own little ones? Or is it because all Scorpios think alike, wanna dress to the nines? Or is it a case of like uncle, like niece ; but there's no quote like that ever existed, huh? Whatever it is, it's a funny afternoon story to hear...

Anyway, mentioning the kids who like emulating adults, this ad campaign by Zara really hit the note pretty well. Apparently, what the mum and dad wear could also be worn by their children too. Isn't it look cute?


[pix from zara]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger