tattoos

Friday, September 5, 2008

Checkmate! Meet the Tartans!



Suddenly back in late June, I got a hot for tartans. Went to Bicester Village Outlet to search for some bargains during the Summer Sale, my heart dropped when I saw the Burberry tote bag. It's not a regular Burbery brown/beige color combo, but it's black/grey/white. Very monochrome, masculine. The tote itself kinda unisex. But, that time I couldn't decide whether to bag it or not, so went home empty handed. Keep on having nightmare to own it though!



Then the next week, in the SHORTLIST (what else!), the headlines in the STYLE section says "The Return of Checks and Plaids". Wha..?! Am I a psychic or what. I could predict the trend? LOL. So, I return to BVO, rushed to Burberry and snapped that tote. Voila! Success. It was almost half price. In fact, there's none available @ their stores in Knightsbridge or Regent St. Is it worth it? You bet...



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger