tattoos

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Shopping Quest: Online purchase, Secret Sample Sale.

What have I done in my shopping quest last week? Hmm..let's see. First, after waiting for almost 3 weeks, the tote bag that I purchased thru Redoute finally arrived. It's on sale, plus I get extra 5 pound off coz I'm a member. How do I find it? Quite interesting though. In the catalog it does mention "Ultra practical and Ultra Masculine". Really? Thank god it's not Ultraman.. otherwise I get the blinking light on the chest all the time "Lifeline! Lifeline!"


Then got the shorts that 's on summer sale at Uniqlo website. Love the white shorts very much, in fact thinking of getting them when they first come out in April. But the price is so damn expensive back then. Even if with my student discount, I think it's not worth buying it. But suddenly, 5 pound is slashed from the original price, still I think..hmmm I'll wait. Finally, last 2 weeks found out the price is the lowest ever!! It is as if buying 3 pair for the price of 1. So what do I do? I got three pairs then.. 2 whites and 1 beige. Wore them last Monday, when Yahoo!UK suddenly mention "Summer is officially over". What? Damn... but still feel hot though.


What else? Oh, went to the Secret Sample Sales at Bricklane. People who wanna get in must register thru their web, and got email the pass to get in. In my wildest mind, thought that the venue was 'happening' or might look sleek. But when I got there..wha??? The place is like a dump! Everything like shit! Clothes are like 'bundle' clothes, even if designer tags are on it. NOT WORTH IT! Thank god didn't buy anything. But the good thing is that, finally I reached East London - Spitalfields area to be exact. Cool... the "City" area IS the shopping haven [area where financial district is located, hence the name is "City'].



Redoute canvas tote.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger