tattoos

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Shopping Quest: I finally got myself the MAN!

Oh don't get me wrong. Yes, I do got the MAN - Calvin Klein Man EDT to be exact. Love this one so long ago. Dream of getting it, but no good offers available. Suddenly last week in one of Shortlist ad, the offer I can't resist. Buy any CK fragrance got free bag.

How's the MAN? Smells good. Gently strong, but not too strong. Quite woody, with a musky feel. And quite layered as well. First it quite 'into the face' kinda feel, then it gently 'spread' [check out nowsmellthis.blogharbor.com for review]. To me it's suitable for night use. It is considered as new fragrance by CK, after Calvin Klein himself handover the business to someone else. But the name CK still remains.

Love the packaging design. It has a slide out cover (one side is the EDT, the other side is Garret Neff ), revealing the simplistic "Calvin Klein MAN' box inside. The boxy glass looks screams masculine, 'archetype'. and 'chic'. (Quite similar to Boss Pure, though).




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger