tattoos

Monday, December 15, 2008

My Weekend Away from London

Last weekend took me away from the busy and hectic London. Once in a while, I need to view outside the box eventhough I can't dare to be separated from the Big Smoke. This time, I travel north to the town called Bicester. It's not the first time I'm there. Been there last summer (which brought me to my lovely Burberry black and white check tote). The one and only reason why Londoners go to Bicester is to visit the Bicester Village Outlet - home of the discounted designer labels.

I got the invitation from the BVO organisers. Well, not really a invitation invitation, coz I'm one of their newsletter subscriber. Whenever there are huge bargains in stores, they'll let me know for sure. This time, they're giving a 10% off the price tag during the VIP Day, on top of the already discounted items. There are definitely massive crowds and loads of cars parked around the village. It's becoz people are taking this time around to shop before Christmas which will be coming soon.



So, anything new in BVO? There are some newcomers like Matthew Williamson, Dolce & Gabbana (and their D&G label too), Alexander McQueen and many more joining the other established designers' outlet. FYI, at BVO prices are marked down to almost 70% off their original prices. Some even offers '3 for 2' during this season like Paul Smith, Tumi and Samsonite. Others like Burberry, Ralph Lauren, Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein and Jimmy Choo has some discounts too.

My find this weekend? The leather tote bag from Bally. Have to snatch it coz it made my jaw dropped when I saw the price. There's no way I will get the price like that at New Bond Street. The leather is really soft, and the design allow me to either carry it as tote bag, or sling it on the shoulder with the detachable strap. Color is very cool too. Was expecting for Leron tote actually, but I can't get away from the store without this bag either.

Next time, I will get the Leron tote. As for now, I'm happy with the Bally. Bally bellissimo!


Bally Leather Tote (and moi)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger