tattoos

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Be Stupid.

Something that I took from Diesel website. I just love the statement in their ad campaign. It's really fun...

I love what it says. Yeah, being too smart sometimes really sucks. Can we just play stupid every now and then? Then life has more colors! Playing dumb is even better, coz you don't have to live up to any expectations. :)

I was once asked by someone "Are models stupid?". I'm so furious hearing that, so I replied "It's you who is stupid, coz you asked a stupid question" Models are human being too. They have feeling, so as brain. Isn't that what everybody in this world has?

My word. There is no skinny. There is no fat. There is no stupid. The only thing exist is: There is laziness!! (which I am, ahaks!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger