tattoos

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Etc... Etc... Zara 'S' Boots

Something I've picked at Zara during winter sale. But it's not on sale btw. A new collection for AW09/10. I've fallen in love with this boots when I first saw it last year. I even argued with the salesgirl saying I've seen it last November at Zara Bond Street, but she didn't believe me. Come on, girl... I know what my eyes are seeing. :)

I nicknamed this one as Zara 'S' boots coz it got that 'S' shape where the stretchy thingy that Chelsea boots normally has (or maybe 'Z', depend on which side you look). Or maybe the word 'Slytherin' coz it remind me of the sorting hat in Harry Potter movie due to the 'pleated part on the front (though the sorting hat name is not Slytherin, lol). And 'S' - maybe it rhymes with 'ass' - coz this boots is surely a kick-ass one!

What made me buy? Because it's higher than normal ankle boots and the sole is rubber which is great during wet season like in London currently. And it fits superb! Enuff said. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger