tattoos

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Winter Sale. The End.

There Is Only One Sale. The End.

That's the one phrase that made me sad. Everytime Harrods says that then it practically means the sale season has ended. Though some stores like Zara, Topman and Habitat did continue to finish up some stocks, winter sale now has drawn its curtain down. I can say I'm so ecstatic on the exact same date a month ago, when I did my 'winter sale' adventure around London. Awesome feeling, like I never had in the previous sale seasons before. Probably because I've bagged more 'golden boxes' than ever, plus having much much more sense in what I'm spending. And maybe because it's my last winter sale while I'm in London; coz after this...hasta la vista baby.

So. What do I get? Loads of shoes, tons of clothes, many accessories, ... among others (that's practically everything!). Not just for me, but for my love ones too. Money well spent, savings well made, clothes well fitted, the shoes ..oooh, the smell of leathers so invigorating!! Yet one thing that scares me - I got what I wish for. Even something that I casually say 'I want it' in this blog. That's not a bad thing, isn't it?

Anyway, some of the shoes that I picked. WARNING: Black Alert!! :D


Gucci monk strap moccassins (See the previous entry).


Gucci patent leather with square buckle (see the whole lot here)


Emporio Armani velvet loafers.


Hugo Boss Perseo lace-up boots

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger