tattoos

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Feeling Sporty: Baseball Jacket

I'm feeling sporty again. And to continue the sporty juices and this season's American-inspired sportswear, I'm looking for a sport jacket. No, no.. not tha blazer. But the baseball jacket. I know last time I talked about the H&M baseball jacket - but the material is a turn off. I'm not a fan of nylon clothing. I wanna something like a sweatshirt material - the cotton type. Or better yet, lightweight cotton like my Uniqlo hoodies.

Then it brought me to the one at JD Sports. The McKenzie baseball jacket. Looks so cool with the elasticated striped ribbed edges on the collar, cuffs and hems The multi popper button look very baseball, very American. The material - jersey fabric and has a super soft fleece lining for extra warmth and comfort.

McKenzie is an exclusive brand at JD. The jackets comes in 3 colors - charcoal, grey marl and black. And I know which one that I like - the charcoal. Very urban and versatile. And quite affordable (less than 30 quid!).





(pix from jdsports.co.uk)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger