tattoos

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Harrods Canvas Shopper: Shop In Style, Save Environment

Ever since the Mayor of London campaigning on saving the environment last year, I start to reduce the use of plastic bags. And with my free YSL canvas shopper that I got last autumn, what more stylish shopping my grocery could ever be. They are foldable, light, durable and reusable. And under the 'reuse' banner, I even got extra Green point whenever I use the shopper bags at Tesco or Sainsbury's.

To add to the 'saving the environment' message, I check out these canvas shopper bags from Harrods. Very stylidh indeed. There designs really catch my attention coz the prints are marvellous. From the paisley/batik-inspired Opulence range in teal and pink, to the Union Jack 'Made in England' tote in teal and red.

Since they're from Harrods, what more stylo could you ask for? Come on, save the environment. As Tesco says - every little helps..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger