tattoos

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Looking East: SEED Spring/Summer 09

My fav brand in Malaysia fashion scene - SEED - has come up with the new collection. Funny enough though they seem to have the collection for all season - autumn/winter and spring/summer. I thought that M'sia is just one season (or two) - hot all year, and raining now and then.

Btw, talking about SEED, their clothes are always cutting edge. By the time they start doing some man bags two years ago, that is then I realize they are the one to look for in M'sia's fashion trend.

So, what's hot and what's not? Quite similar to the one in the West though, splash of colors. White, blue and pink is the palette of the season. Slim cut pants, a very short shorts, the Ivy-league inspired knitwear and surprising enough, the cardi with piping hems are all the key look.

And what do i like? The white bag, definitely. I think I'll check 'em out while I'm in the country right now. SEED, here I come!!




(pix from Padini.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger