tattoos

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Trendspotting: White Jacket with Black Piping

It's white wash again! Seen during D&G Spring/Summer 09, the white jacket is set to become a new fad. Not just plain white, but with a contrast black piping on the lapels and the pockets. If last time I already bought the black jacket with white piping, I think this white look damn chic as well.

D&G version may stretched my wallet far too much to own their piece, but I found quite a copy at H&M and Topman (again). The one by H&M looks very regatta with thicker hem on the lapels and pocket. But Topman's version is a bit thin and looks sharp (hence they call it razor!) and slim fitting. Another difference - H&M got 2 buttons, while Topman's one.

Hmm... I'm spoilt with choices. Which one should I buy? Or I could've just snapped both! ;)

H&M (L), Topman (R)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger