tattoos

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Feeling Sporty: L.I.F.T Me Up with Puma (and my verdict)

I am in the quest of finding a perfect sport shoes. Dunno why I felt so sporty. Maybe because the ray of sunshine finally appear that oozes all sorts of sporty juices out of my soul. And probably because seeing everyone here starts training for the upcoming London Marathon in late April. Even the busty glamor model, Katie Price aka Jordan became a fad runner, so what not to be sporty right?

I wanna something of a lifestyle shoe. Something that fuses sporty and fashion. Something that is versatile and can be worn anywhere. Something that is comfy and light.

Hail the new Puma sport shoe - the L.I.F.T Racer. This piece of technology is inspired by the PUMA H Street and features a innovative construction epitomizes lightweight running. It is called L.I.F.T - an acronym for "Lite Injected Foam Technology" that helps to improve comfort and performance. It features a breathable upper in a mix of mesh and perforated synthetic panelling, a lace up fastening and branding on the side and toe.

What is so cool about this shoe is its weight - a mere 175 g! That is lighter than a Big Mac or can of soda or even a banana! They come in various color combo. But I like these two - the black/white and yellow/steel. Look very urban.

But, there's only one problem. Upon my visit to JD Sports, the shoes look kinda cheap in real life. When I picked up the shoe, it felt like holding a polystyrene cup (PS is also foam-injected). And the finishing such as the color is painted quite bad. Not a clean finish. Hmm.... dunno whether worth buying. :(



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger