tattoos

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Fashion Nation 2010 - Tribute To Music Icon! [ BEYONCE ]

My friend (Jaja) inveted me to attend Fashion Nation 2010 - Trbute To Music Icon at Senayan City, Jakarta. It's really great show and faboluos evening with spectacular designer, models, and vip guest.

Each designer showing for each music icon in fashion nation. One of the designer at that night is FLIRT by Fabiola & Indah Kalalo, they design for music icon: Beyonce.
I LOVE it!! FLIRT is AMAZING and they have a really good taste!
.:OPENING:.
Miss Fabiola LIPSYNC Beyonce - De Javu. Sexy! :)
.:Juju:.
My freinds, One of Supermodel Indonesia. Love u girls!
.:check Out Display Screen:.
Oo.. Oo.. Oo.. Oh No No.. :P
.:Sequence II:.
Miss Indah Kalalo LIPSYNC Beyonce - Freakum Dress.
After that, FLIRT showing the Crazy Beautiful Dress!! OMG! I Love it!!
.:Laura Muljadi:.
FLIRT by Fabiola & Indah Kalalo.
AMZIIINGGGG!!!! GREAT Job girls!!
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger