tattoos

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Nicolas Ripoll for Garcon Garcia

Remember the one thing that you learn in the art class - the perspective sketch - to give an illusion of a subject appears far from one point of view? Well, I have to thank my teacher, Ms. Maznun though coz at least I can now appreciate this awesome shot for Garcon Garcia ad campign featuring Nicolas Ripoll (who also did Sisley SS10). It's awesome.

The mood looks quite sombre, suit for the Fall/Winter 10/11 collection it's trying to feature. I just love how fashion meet photography could create such a fantastic shot. Me, myself is still learning how to do this kind of photography with my own DSLR. Hopefully one day, I'll get it. Oh, if there's an art direction award that I could give to someone - these fashion spread will definitely be the one I shortlisted. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger