tattoos

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Gucci 'Futura' Watch


People in London, start making your queues coz the one and only Gucci Icon-Temporary opens today at Covent Garden. Too bad I can't be there to 'cover' the happenings as what I used to do in the previous shopping events in London (though I really wish someone could've just fly me there... NOW!). But anyway, I hope that someone would post some delish photos on the net soon on the pop-up store and all the hooplas behind it. (Oh, can someone buy me one of those sneakers too will u? :D)

Btw, something to be looking forward by Gucci apart from the Icon-Temporary which will also open in Tokyo in June 2010 is this very futuristic watch. You know now the House of Gucci really embraces the power of technology like the iPhone apps and such, and it continues to give some in the accessories department too. This Gucci bracelet watch concept designed by Nuno Oliviera features the glass LED display that reveals the time once you slide open the 'cover'. And with a little snap, you can slide it back - and get yourself a simple looking cuff bracelet that looks devilishly great on your wrist.

Well, ok. Obviously this one is for the ladies. But aren't we, the men, would also like this type of watch to be one for us too? Come on, it's Gucci - I'd want one. But the thing is, I just hope that it won't be as thick as that iGucci watch. Or the glass to be too fragile that it'll be shattered easily and break the watch into half. (Erkss!). And I just wish that they also could come up with some varieties with flexible rubber or Guccissima leather cuff just like one of the wrist concept watch-phone that's I've seen before in T3 magazine. If so, then I can say Gucci really ready to take off into the 'futura'! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger