tattoos

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Going to the Beach... in Style

Hot summer days. What to do? Stay inside the house? Not me. I'll go somewhere with 'water' around. No, not the bathroom, silly. Like beaches, lakes or even swimming pools. That's what people with water signs should do. If in London, there's a lot of lido around - at Hampstead Heath, Hackney, Tooting Bec... it's where people always gather for some splashes. Or, the round pond at Hyde Park and even Sepentine Lake can do the job too. Lounging on those recliners, sipping those iced tea and enjoying the sunshine. Aahh... isn't it wondeful. Now, I can do that anywhere coz beaches are actually all around. A couple of minutes drives - voila! I can jump into the ocean.

Oh, what to wear? Jeans? Are you kidding me? No, silly. I'll slip on something appropriate like these board shorts from All Saints. They look so artsy bitsy from the geometric pattern with hidden skull, or the ikat print, or the one that looks like it's been inspired by Alexander McQueen's womenswear for SS2010 - with some butterflies pattern on it. Awesome. Or I can slip into something shorter by Zara. I like the red hibiscus one, coz it reminds me of Hawaii. Or the national flower of this country. Very floral and fun.

Oh, water, water... I just wish they've completed my swimming pool though... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger