tattoos

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

BigFatSpender: Fashionista Doll Bag Charms

Some of the goodies that I bought during my recent visit to Singapore. The fashionista doll bag charms which I think so cool coz they're 'wearing' great dresses similar to the one that you see on the catwalk. I first saw it on a lady when I took the escalator at the City Hall interchange of the Singapore MRT system. I was quite drawn to it coz she tagged the doll onto her Louis Vuitton Neverfull tote while taking the subway. A nice touch to spice up her overall accessories that day...

If you look at the dolls, they're definitely for the ladies... hence I bought 'em for my nieces back home. They're not tiny, nor too big. The size is around 5-6 inches tall, making it pops up when you 'clip' it alongside the bag that you're carrying. There's sooo many types to choose from and they're all look very high fashion. I chose the one with the bow on the hair that wears dress ala Dior, the one in lace dress which resembles Dolce & Gabbana, and the tall one in black strapless ruffled dress wich reminds me of Lanvin. They're cute and awesome!

Price? Three dolls for SGD$10. Not so bad, huh? Where did I bought it? At Bugis Street Market (MRT: Bugis, green line). It's a cool street with so many stalls selling everything from souvenirs and t-shirts, to bags and all sorts of accessories. You can bargain too... which is great! ;)


the lace dress which reminds me of Dolce & Gabbana...


isn't it look like Lanvin's?


... complete with red killer heels!


so j'adore Dior...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger