tattoos

Sunday, November 21, 2010

From Tokyo to KL: It's Uniqlo New Store!

Finally, Uniqlo has opened its doors at the Fahrenheit 88, Kuala Lumpur giving the Malaysian fans some taste of super great range of clothing at affordable prices. Am I excited? I should be coz I wear Uniqlo through and through. From the slim fit jeans that I swore on their unrivalled perfect fit on the highstreet market, to the extra fine merino wool cardis and jumpers which are awesome, to their high-end range +J collection for some injection of designer into the ongoing highstreet label collaboration - Uniqlo has indeed filled my wardrobe ever since. And I can't feel any happier when they stepped foot onto this soil not long after our neighbor, Singapore has their own taste last year.

For those who are regular to this blog, you might have seen all my actions in the fitting rooms at Uniqlo London when I tried out different clothes they got to offer practically every week. (You can check out my previous BigFatSnoop posts, dude!). But one thing that you never saw me doing - I never snapped the photos of the store itself. I have to say when I saw Uniqlo in KL, it's no difference than the other Uniqlo stores in London. Or even all around the world, I suppose. It's quite the same, especially the one at Westfield. The type of mannequins used, the way they arranged the clothes, the placement of the jeans, the color schemes: the whole concept is the same. And that's what a good franchise is all about - it made you forget in which country you're in once you're in the store.

Anyway, these are how Uniqlo KL looks like. So huge, so bright, so fun. The only thing that's different: people here speaks Malay. Ha! And oh, the price too (it's not pound sterling, okay). Some people ask - when would Uniqlo Malaysia gonna do online shopping? Well, my answer to that is simple. If the States hasn't got it yet, don't expect you gonna get here too. Just wait and see. Who knows sooner or later we're all here can shop at a click of a mouse as well!

To Uniqlo, thanks for landing onto our soil. And yes, please open more stores across the country. =)


[pix from uniqlo fb page]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger