tattoos

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Marc Gadgets

When I was in London I love going to Mount Street in Mayfair to visit one of my fav store Marc by Marc Jacobs. Yeah, it might be a 'designer store' without a doubt, but there's something about the nonchalance ambience about it that keeps me wanted to go from time to time. And if you go to any Marc by Marc Jacobs stores, you would not only find handbags and clothing line from the famous designer, but some other stuff and novelty merchandises that you can collect as well. Other than keyrings, bangles, books and plastic bags (yes, designer plastic bags...), there's even some other stuff like gadgets too.

Like these lots that fall under that category. There's Mr. Marc headphones and USB keychain, as well as the USB hub in very old-school cassettes lookalike which could bring nostalgia of yesteryears (I dunno how many still use Walkman these days...!). Isn't they look cool? I love having things that're a bit quirky coz it brings fun into life. That's why my family and friends sometimes say 'you ni macam-macam la...', meaning, "you're so many things" (sort of...I dunno what's the exact translation btw, ahaks!).

You can read my previous encounter at Marc by Marc Jacobs store here and here.

[pix from marc by marc jacobs and bloomingdales]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger