tattoos

Monday, May 31, 2010

Bank Holiday Shopping

I have broken my promise. The promise that I won't do any shopping till the end of June when Summer Sale really kicks off. The promise that I won't spend my money till I really have all the right resources and find great bargains in stores. The promise that I won't visit any high-end label stores too, afraid that I couldn't resist the temptation and leave something home with me. But what can you do for a someone who is the weapon of massive consumption?

So, I've broken my promise. I have the 'resources'. I saw the right bargain in store. Not just any store, but the high-end labels. It's three strikes.

Then I left home with three great bargains.

Bank holiday shopping: never say never. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger