tattoos

Monday, May 31, 2010

Roll This On. Because You're Worth It...

Finding the right anti-perspirant is like a quest finding the holy grail of all beauty products. While you can look amazing with the spotless skin and the well-coiffured mane, once the underarm is not feeling as good as the other whole body, the overall look will flop. Flop as you stomped the poppy flowers. Why? Wet underarms is never an acceptable trait. Not just it'll make you look hideous with the wet patch under the arms, the odor is...eeww.. to much to bear too. Especially when you've gotta take the public transport where raising up your arm to hold that bar is a 'must'!

I've been looking for a good, functioning anti-perspirant. My thing is simple. First, I don't wanna use the spray one, coz anything with aerosol is bad. So, it has to be doedorant stick or roll-on all the way. Second. it has to be 'anti-white' - meaning no white marks exist once I slap it on. Third, it has to be cheap (or affordable, at least).

So, all these while I've been trying some of the good a.p out there in the market. I've used the Carolina Herrera Chic deodorant stick before - very nice smell, but my underarm return to be wet once the day passed by. Then it was Clinique for Men d.o stick - nice, non-wetting, quite affordable and last half a year with one. But, it's not a white-marks friendly since it's a dry one and leave stains. The last one that I've tried is the Calvin Klein Man d.o stick. Again, nice smell... but similar to Chic.. underarm doesn't remain dry.

But alas! I've found the right one. It's L'oreal Menexpert Invisible Protect anti-perspirant roll-on.

My verdict? So far so good. It does what it says on the labels - protect. Does my underarm stay dry? Check. 48-non stop protection? Too good to be true, but check too. Anti-white marks? Check that too. Afforadable? Absolutely. I couldn't be happier. It has a slight fragrance, but it'll go away once you wear it. And it has an XXL roll-on - so massive that with minimum stroke, you'll 'cover' your underarm! Easy.

So. The holy grail of beauty product: found! And I'm worth it! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger