tattoos

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Etc...Etc... At Hummingbird...

Once a sweet tooth, forever a sweet tooth. It's great to be back in London again. And what better to visit my favorite cake house - the Hummingbird Bakery @ South Kensington. I love their cakes especially the cupcakes and the new 'collection' macaroon which is tauted to be the best in town.

I know it's quite late when me and my mate went to the shop for our coffee break. Almost about closing time. But alas... I got my fair share of their signature Red Velvet cake which is absolutely divine. The last one on the shelf. And it's big. I mean, really a humungous portion. When I bring it to the table to eat it, there's one little girl keep on staring at it as if couldn't believe her eyes that I'm about to eat those divinely delicious indulgence! And down with the best cappucino by Illy... what better combination of a great coffee break.

I'm going to Hummingbird again. This time... at Soho. =)


Hummingbird's signature Red Velvet cake


Illy cappucino


mmmmmmmm................


what better to 'test drive' my Giorgio Armani perforated shoes!


See the red velvet stools... match the Red Velvet cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger