tattoos

Monday, May 31, 2010

zaBigFatBlog Thru iPad...

Aha! Finally I got to test run the much anticipated gadget of all time - the iPad. Though I have to wait and 'ditch' my other fellow 'test-runners' at Apple Store in Regent Street, the tablet is finally in my hands. My early verdict on the product?

Love it. I thought it will be too heavy to hold, but it's not. And I also thought it's gonna be massive, but it's not either. Just nice to hold and get a grip on this beauty. The screen resolution? Voila... it's amazing. Very vivid and great to watch. Speed? Snappy, snappy, snappy. If you're used to iPhone and iPod Touch, then you have no problem going thru iPad. Scroll here and there, type this and that, pinch to zoom in, pinch to zoom out - everything is so swift.

And what better to test on your own blog right? So, zaBigFatBlog looks cool in iPad too! I can read it either way, vertical or horizontal. Just like using the 'Touch, but much more fun. And...ehem.. as usual, flash won't work on any of these gadgets btw. But that doesn't hindered hundreds of thousands of people already own iPad anyway.

So, the question: to get or not to get? Probably yes. Coz I might need it to put in my kitchen back home. Hang it on the kitchen wall, that is. Hey, come on... I wanna surf while cooking, okay.. =)


vertical view



horizontal view

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger