tattoos

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Exclusive: Nice to Meet Choo...

Ok, this is the deal. Carrie Bradshaw made it famous in Sex & the City series by wearing his shoes. Which then creates a cult throughout the globe. And that's including me too when I bought two of the boots last year during that H&M collaboration. And the bags as well. It's the Choo - Datuk Jimmy Choo - the world's famous shoe coutourier.

And I've met him! I've met Mr Choo!

I was at the ticket kiosk at Heathrow Connect @ Terminal 4, Heathrow Airport last week when suddenly a man passed by whom looks so familiar. I was so surprised. Almost wanna jump in joy. Then I scream "Datuk Jimmy Choo!!!" .... then shook his hands... "Nice to meet you!" I said. Then I was about to say "I wore your boots!" but realised that I left it back home in Malaysia. Damn. But thankfully my mind is quick, instead I told him "I'm using your bag! The Jimmy Choo bag!". I was like a kid who doesn't think much when I said it. Mr Choo smiled.

I then asked Datuk if he mind if I took his pix. And he doesn't mind at all. So, voila... I give you Datuk Jimmy Choo, exclusive to this blog - holding my own brown leather studded Jimmy Choo for H&M bag. Exclusive. You won't get from anywhere else. =)

Btw, I love the bag on Mr Choo's shoulder. Kinda very ethnic print - very spring/summer trend. To Datuk Jimmy Choo - thanks a lot. You are so down-to-earth, humble and friendly.

Oh, fyi... I have my photo taken with him too. But it's strictly for my FB friends. Ahaks! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger