tattoos

Friday, May 29, 2009

It's My 300th!

I finally reached my tercenternary. It's my 300th blog entry!! Yeay! Kudos to me. Not bad for a casual bloggers who his primary job is not in the computer nor IT nor fashion, but in engineering! LOL! But that's what life supposed to be. Diversifying thing. Becoming well rounded. Not just to stuck in one world.

And I really love my blog coz it really shows what i really like. And most of the things that I wrote, I owned them (or I wish to own them one day!). And the best of all, I get to experience some of them in my own two hands, get the nitty gritty out of it. Some are good stuff which I praised them a lot, some are just plain bad that I butchered them to death (literally speaking!)

I'll keep on style-blogging coz that's what I love. Btw, who on earth didn't like shopping and looking good? Right?!

And oh, btw.. the '300' pix up there I got it somewhere in the 'law college' website. LOL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger