tattoos

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My Shoe Galore: The Pinstripe Plimsols

Another week and another pair of shoes. It was last bank holiday weekend during the Oxford Street VIP Day, I made my way into Burton @ Bond St Station. Well, the intention was to check out the white leather perforated plimsols that is covered in SHORTLIST. Dees it really matched to the expectation? Plus, I wanted to see what's new and what's hot in store.

So there I am, wandering like a fool among the crowd. Flipping the clothes on the SALE rail, then feeling those new shirts on Black Label racks. And those white perforated plimsol that I mentioned. Damn, it IS quite good actually. That's why it's in SHORTLIST Style. The design is what I crave for - very understated yet chic and great! Should I buy it? Hmm...

While I was going gaga on the plimsols, my eyes (again) made an lusting stare at the two 'NEW' shoes on the upper shelf. What!? I love them! It's the pinstripe plimsols in black and grey! Very cool, very chic, very I-can-do-casual-on-suit kinda footwear. In fact they're made of the fabric to make suits. Very clever.

Suddenly my mind made a decision: I HAVE TO GET THEM! And guess what? Two days after that they're finally mine (with additional student discount, yeay!!)

Hmm.. another week, another shoes added to my 'SHOE CV'. Lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger