tattoos

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The Londonpaper Style: Lightweight Jacket

The very cliché and unpredictable British weather. One day it's scorching hot sunny day, the next its pouring down like a shower. I know that it's getting on my nerve so badly now that I wish I could just whisk off to any tropical countries. Not only the temperature changes all the time, but it's hard to plan what I wanna wear on the next day! Sometimes the night before I laid out some pieces that I might expect to wear, but voila... it's never gonna happen coz the weather changes. Hmm... gotta be really patient.

So, the Londonpaper Style issue got an answer for that. Wear the in-betweeners - the jackets of course. From the harrington to parka to baseball jacket, anything can do. When it's chill, slip the jacket on. And when it's not just take it out. Since it's spring/summer the material choice seems to be lightweight. Lightweight cotton, nylon or other synthetic mix. Wool? definitely no, no. Otherwise you'll be sweating like a pig.

(The Londonpaper, 26 May 09)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger