tattoos

Friday, May 29, 2009

My Shoe Galore: Burton Perforated Leather Plimsols

It the trend that make me down to my knees. The trend that is also seen in the previous issue of SHORTLIST. (Damn, they must be good in promoting them). When I visited Burton last week during the Oxford Street VIP Day, I finally get my hands on the leather plimsols that they talked about.

Alas, when Burton did 'Free Shipping' during the Bank Holiday Weekend (plus another 10% off for student discount), I don't wait long to snatch it right away. And voila, when I returned home yesterday.. the parcel was right there waiting for me! Yeay!

So, what's hot about the shoes? It's perforated - meaning giving my foot to breath during the hot summer days. It a combo of leather uppers and fabric lining (which is great). The design is so simple: no perk, no embelishments, just very understated. Yet it looks chic and could be a neo-classic! And the color is just fab: off white. Meaning it won't gleam too much in the sunny weather.

What a great purchase. That's 3 new shoes in a week! Holla...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger