tattoos

Monday, May 25, 2009

My Jaspal Canvas Tote

Sometimes great things happens when you less expected it. Well, that's exactly what happened to me when I visit One Utama KL a couple of weeks ago during my spring break. After more than two years not visiting my fav shopping spot I stumbled upon something that I've been wanting for so long.
Taking a stroll at the 'Highstreet' wing at One Utama, suddenly my eyes fixated to the bag on the display window at Jaspal. OMG, is it what I think it is? It's Burberry lookalike tote bag! Something that I've been eyeing for a long time (but don't wanna spend a trillion for). I make a sudden beeline into the store. I asked the salesgirl to have a look on the tote. Yes, it does resembles Burberry SS09 that I once saw on the web (and in my prev blog too). From the design, the material combo (leather and canvas) - it just look the same.

There are two versions: the one similar color as Burberry (sand and croc print brown leather) and the grey/black. I chose the grey one coz it is much more masculine. And chic too. The leather trim is just nice. Very croc. The fabric of the tote is hardwearing. The bag is quite spacious too. There are two magnetic flap to secure the bag, plus one in the middle as well. The hardwares are brass-colored, match everything with the bag. And what I like about it, the price is way too cheap compared to the Burberry's.

I've been using it now and then for almost a month. Do I love it? You bet!
Burberry SS09 Catwalk
My version from Jaspal


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger