tattoos

Saturday, May 23, 2009

What To Wear Now: Black and White and Fab!

I am a huge fan of black and white. I think I got the ginormous collection of b&w in the entire universe (of an average Joe, of course). The definite color-clash-slash-opposite-attracts look just amazing and will compliment any skin tones, any body size, any style. In fact my room is also splashed with b&w. From the rug to the bedding to the curtain (and dinnerware too, yikes!).

So, what and how to wear b&w? It's a no brainer really coz you can just mix it up just like that. But keep it to the minimum. To have a great chic impact ala Chanel, keet it simple. White top with black pants, or black top and white pants. Well, that's what I wore today when I hit the Oxford St VIP Day . And with matching white leather plimsol and black croc tote - it's just screams 'HOLLA!!'

And looking at the Style section in the Men's Health mag - isn't it just fab! Nothing more than chic, chic and chic! The combo just amazing: White pants and blazer + black jumper and belt. And to top it off, there's b&w boat shoe and polo tee. Very chic-tastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger