tattoos

Thursday, May 28, 2009

My Cool Laptop Sleeve from Cool Bananas

It's laptop sleeve talk again. This time I'm gonna show you the laptop sleeves that I've bought from amazon.com. Two very cool sleeves from Cool Bananas. One in neoprene, the other in synthetic leather. Actually I'm very sceptical in purchasing anything from Amazon, coz in my previous book purchase... it got lost in the mail. And they can't even trace them, nor pay me back. But this time, I said to myself - well, let's buy something cheap. At least there's not much to lose.

So the laptop sleeve that i bought. I know that I'm very particular in finding stuff that I want. But these lots, they're just tick all the boxes. What I love about them is the understated look yet chic. The one in neoprene really reminds me of the Gucci laptop case that I saw before (eventhough Gucci's is in canvas version). It has the black double zipper (always help) with white hems along the edges. Very cute, very chic. And since it a neoprene foam, they really protect my Samsung N310. What's better, it really fit the machine very well. And it matches my Topman black razor jacket too!









But why settle for one if I can buy another cool sleeves. This lot on the contrary is designed like an envelop. The website said it's made of leather. Uh uh, it's not! It's pleather (synthetic leather, PU). It has the magnetic flap that opens like a traditional envelop, with suede-like lining. It really fits any 10" netbook out there. Very cool, very understated, very unique. And in a glance it does look a bit like Aspinal document envelop too!

The best of all, they're all cheap! What more can I ask for?!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger