tattoos

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My Shoe Galore: I'm Doing The Boatie

I been talking about boat shoes for many many times now. Well, what can I say I just love them. The idea of having a casual footwear with that strings that goes thru some part of the shoe is just unique. I don't really like the typical boatie - the one with square front. They're just hideous. I know it's on trend, but that's just not my thing.

So when I stumbled upon these boaties from River Island a couple of weeks ago, I just can't say no. I know, I know... I'm a bit of a shoe fetish. Can't get enough of shoes! That's why I bought these two lots coz they're damn cute on the feet.

What I like about them? The pointy front with quite low profile. Not low profile personality-wise, but it lies quite low to the ground (you know what i mean). Material? Cotton. One in denim and the other in white cotton canvas. Hardwearing? Yes. Comfy? You bet.

The most important, it looks damn good with shorts. And oh, it is meant to be worn without socks! Summer...here I come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger