tattoos

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Louis Vuitton's Uber Stylish Laptop Sleeve

It's been almost a month now that I've used my new netbook - the Samsung N310 (I'll get my review on it soon). The very tiny and cute little machine that is so uber stylish. Unlike my previous Fujitsu ten-incher that came with a free laptop sleeve, this Samsung doesn't. It means that I have to buy a separate one my own. Not bad though coz I can select what I like based on my own taste!

Talking about taste (high taste one!), what better to keep my netbook in this uber stylish laptop sleeve by Louis Vuitton. They come in their infamous canvas version: one in Damier Canvas (the brown/gold check design) and the traditional monogram. Both have foam-lined protective compartment that is lined with microfiber with embossed 'Louis Vuitton' on the inside. It opens flat with the golden brass double zippers (talking about color match!).

Size? The Damier Canvas only comes in one size that fits 15" laptop or less (15.7" x 12.2" x 2.2") while the Monogram Canvas comes in two sizes - for 13" (13.8" x 10.2" x 1.8") and 15". Well, that's quite massive given that my Samsung N310 is just a ten-incher!

I just wish they could do it in Damier Graphite in 10". Hmm.. wish, wish, wish!

LV Damier Canvas


LV Monogram Canvas

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger