tattoos

Monday, July 13, 2009

Londonpaper Style: Plimsols... And I Want ASOS' Snakeskin!

One of the must haves for any free-spirited Londoner like me is the plimsols. What is plimsols? Just check the wiki then. It used to be this canvas upper laced shoe with rubber sole, but then some has reinvented it by using leather, pinstripe cotton or even waxed, leather-look canvas like what Topman and Burton used to do.

I am a fan of plimsols and have quite a number of them. Loads actually. From black to grey and white; leather, synthetic and canvas; plain, pinstriped and brogue. I really love to pair it with the skinny jeans or any slim cut pants, coz it looks damn smashing. Very rock-n-roll. And for summer, it is great to wear it with shorts and no socks (or wear the trainer sock if u wanna prevent blister)

Londonpaper has given some of the plimsols out there. The style never evolve much, yet I only like the pointy toe versions. Cooler and edgier. And talking about edgy, I'm thinking of snapping the latest plimsols from Asos. Very damn on-trend coz it's snakeskin print! Fyi, Giorgio Armani did snakeskin laced shoe for next SS'10. Talking about fashion forward, right? Since it's amazingly cheap, I think it may go into my shoe closet too soon... :D


(Londonpaper, 21 April 09)

Snakeskin plimsols at ASOS

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger