tattoos

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

River Island Autumn/Winter '09

Is it just me or everyone been thinking about autumn wardrobe nowadays. With summer sale almost drawn its curtain, I think it's time for me to think about what I'm gonna stock in for next autumn/winter collection. Well, some designers and stylist may be saying 'buy less, wear more', but as a true economista shopaholic, I'd rather buy more. But quality and cheap one, definitely.

Talking about AW'09, I found some sneak peek of what River Island might have in store. Of course there're loads of chunky knits and sombre colors esp urban greys. Yet, I have my own picks on what's gonna be in my closet soon (if I have the budget, LOL!) ~ the light grey baseball jacket and grey wool jacket with contrast hem (eventhough I have a similar one already..nggg).

Hmmm... can't wait!

Does grandma knit this? :D

The pants has a Bottega feel...

Cool funky trouser and Burberry lookalike bag

The baseball-meet-bomber jacket is so delicious!

Love the jacket, love the shirt, love the bag :)

(pix from various sources)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger