tattoos

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Sorbet So Fun @ TOPMAN

Watch out for colors galore at Topman. I was so surprise to find an array of new suit that they've stocked online. Not just your typical suit ~ but in cool sorbet bubblegummy candy colors. Raspberry, lime, bright blue, turquoise and mauve.

Unlike the colored suits by their previous Antony Price collection, these lots are wool. Meaning they're better wear, long lasting and won't tear off easily. (I got bad experience with tafetta previously). And the cut? Skinny fit. What more rock-n-roll, Gucci look can you ask for, right? And with one button: that's major plus point for me.

But the price, well. Not very economista-friendly - the jacket is priced @ £140, and the pants are £60 - meaning the whole look will blow off 200 quids easily. Yikes!

I like the turquoise jacket though. I'd better check 'em out in store (but not at Oxford Circus, scare of swine flu thingy!).


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger