tattoos

Monday, July 20, 2009

Summer Sale Highlight: NEXT Please...

Two things that are definite turn offs when NEXT did their Sale is: 1) It's started at 5.00 in the morning. 2) Victoria line is not in service. It happened every effing time whether it's summer or winter sale. Sucks! Coz the formal shirts at Next are great and always being slashed off more than half price. But damn.. I never ever got them. :(

Btw, last Saturday brought me to their store at Westfield. At 11.00 am ~ meaning I'm waaay too late. 6 hours late! And things are not looking good coz most of stuff are snapped up right fast. No more shirts in my size on the shelves. Yet, with a plan B in mind I looked at another department - footwear (what else, right?)

There I am, finally snatched those plimsols in black and white stripes. The material is cotton twill. Kinda cool coz I don't like the one that I found at River Island. And the best part, it's only 7 quid. Plus it came with another free red lace to spice up the look. What more can I ask?

There another pair of footwear... (I promise this is the last shoes to end my summer sale this year)




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger