tattoos

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Summer Sale Highlight: Cry Me A River

It's nothing to do with JT's song or crying whatsoever. But maybe just the river ~ River Island ~ to be precise. Alas, while other stores are starting to wrap up their summer sale River Island came up banging with their version that hit the town last week.

I wait eagerly for RI Summer Sale when their facebook group mentioned that the online sale will go exactly at 1 am last Wednesday (or issit Thursday? Can't remember now). And voila... it is exactly what it says on the tin ~ 1 am! While other people already having their sweet dreams, I'm scouring for bargains in their site. Hoping to get something great (as usual). What did I find?

Say hello to the my new jacket! The tonic skinny suit jacket in prussian blue. Not just any blue, but quite shimmery rock and roll kinda style. It reminisces the Antony Price @ Topman that I like (but hate because of its tafetta fabric). This one is in viscose/linen mix. Very uber cool, glam look. The fit is amazing. And when it came in the red parcel yesterday, I'm truly delighted esp with the free suit cover (you never got suit cover for sale item in store). And the best part - its 65% off! Voila...

Hmm.. should I get another one? LOL!

Red one...! Gaga!
(cue Lady Gaga's Just Dance opening line)

The prussian blue linen/viscose jacket

I'm luving the rock-n-roll style!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger